Canada just unfurled its fourth box of surprise to its immigrants and that is just as exciting as it sounds. Canada uses the points-based system to rank candidates for the immigration through the Comprehensive Ranking System.
The Canadian immigration system chooses the highest-ranking candidate from the pool and invites them to have permanent residency.
Results: Rounds of invitations
The Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence through Express Entry system #174 (January 21, 2021)
Canadian Experience Class
Number of invitations issues: 4626
Rank required to be invited to apply: 4,626th or above
Date and time of round: January 21, 2021 at 14:22:20 UTC
Lowest score from the CRS ranked candidate invited: 454
Tie-breaking rule: July 23, 2020, at 17:32:00 UTC (If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.)
Click the link below to check the CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of January 18, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What would I do if I lost my GCKey password?
No worries! If you lost your GCKey password, go to the login page for GCKey and you will be able to reset your password by answering certain recovery questions.
Most of the interviews include questions from the job resume the applicant sent. So make sure you have your resume near you and make no statement in contrast to it. It also helps you remember details which you might have forgotten otherwise.
2. How do candidates apply for PR?
The point-based system chooses the highest ranking candidates (some invitations may invite candidates for only 1 program, such as only from Federal Skilled Trades).
3. What are the names of some Express Entry Programmes?
Some of Canada’s immigration application management system for the federal economic-class programmes through the Express Entry system are as follows:
● Federal Skilled Trades Programme
● Canadian Experience Class
● Federal Skilled Worker programme
4. What is personal reference code and how can you apply it?
Your personal code is a unique given to you by Come Canada. Which is an online eligibility tool.
You will need to enter this code to:
● Begin an online application for a visitor visa, study or work permit
● Carry your information from Come to Canada to Express Entry profile
You will find your code on the top of the profile when you fill in all the information. It is better you write it down or print it.
5. Where do I find my NOC code?
The national occupation code is the number of your job listed in the Canadian job classification code.
6. Where can I find my Express Entry profile number?
The number is available in a message in your account.
Follow these steps to find:
- login in to your account
- Go to the heading ‘view my submitted applications’
- Click on ‘check status’
- Scroll down and find ‘correspondance’
- Click on the arrow on the front page and find a drop down link
- Click on the link to find the PDF message
Once again, click the link below to check the CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of January 18, 2021